- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Makes: 24 bars
- 200g Melted Butter
- 1 and a half cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 3/4 cup Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups Granpa BB’s Muesli
You’re going to need a baking tray 23 x 33cm, preferably lined with baking paper. Set your oven to 180 oC (160 oC if fan forced.)
- Melt the butter and then add the sugar, stir until the sugar has dissolved into the butter, it’ll have a glossy look to it.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the butter mixture to the dry ingredients along with the egg and vanilla essence.
- Add Granpa BBs Muesli and mix until a soft dough forms.
- Transfer the dough into the baking tray and push it down slightly ensuring it sticks together, make sure the dough is the same thickness throughout and is in each of the corners.
- Bake for 20 minutes and a golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before removing for the baking tray. Cut into slices, use your muscles, and enjoy! These slices will keep in a container for a week.
Option: You can dip the slices halfway into melted chocolate to make them more decadent. Alternatively, this recipe can be made into biscuits, simply reduce the baking time by 5 minutes.
If you’d like to use Granpa BB’s muesli, hop on over to place your order at GranpaBB’s Premium Muesli
Or read about GranpaBB’s story